21 Great Things About BOE MidSouth
1. We use local appraisers
2. Average turn time less than the industry standard from executed contract.
3. Pre-approval vs. Pre-qualification; worth the paper on which it’s written. – BOE does not issue pre-qualification letters.
4. We are located in Memphis, Tennessee, and we are involved in our community.
5. Single point of contact from pre-approval to close.
6. Processing/UW in house. Decisions made locally.
7. Individualized and hassle-free service. One size does not fit all.
8. Extensive product knowledge.
9. Friendly, helpful TEAM.
10. Since 1898... more than 40 years of management team experience
11. Nationwide Lending
12. Self-employed cash flow-solve road blocks other lenders run into. – 65% of business is self-employed borrowers.
13. Range of products - Multiple products to fit your specific mortgage goals.
14. Honor our heroes
15. Prepare buyers up front (doc. checklist, things to do vs. not to do during the loan process)
16. Communication with all parties (no wondering where we are in the "process")- streamlined process with one point of contact. Not multiple layers of people involved in the lending decision.
17. Stamp of approval from local realtors
18. Security of an FDIC insured bank
19. New Construction Loans receive underwriting decisions within 30 days of the executed contract
20. Parallel Partnerships vs. Downstream Relationships
21. Funding arrives at the closing. No waiting for funds for hours.